International Warehouse Manager-Dublin South
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin West, Dublin South
A global Supply Chain company is looking for an International Warehouse Manager.
This role is based in Dublin South but will require travel global.
An exciting opportunity to work with a global supply Chain company has arisen. Looking for an experienced Third Party Warehouse Manager. This role will have the responsibility for and ownership of the third party warehouse implementation function, ensuring that assigned projects are brought from concept to implementation and transferred to the companies business support and sustaining team on completion.
You will be fully responsible for warehouse implementation projects and for delivering these against the agreed scope, time, and budget. This role will also be responsible for ensuring third party warehouse providers deliver a consistent, high level of service to our client base.
Great salary and bonus on offer for the right candidate.
- Manage the implementation and on-boarding of third-party warehouse partners;
- Responsible for running RFQs for new and existing business;
- Create, maintain and ensure SOWs are kept up to date, clearly defining the service provided to the company by our warehouse partners;
- Document and maintain all procedures in line with our ISO quality, environmental, health and safety standards;
- Provide clear, concise status reports, metrics and updates, outlining implementation progress against agreed schedule, scope, cost and quality constraints on a structured and ad-hoc basis;
- Manage change control, at a day-to-day, program and project delivery level.
- Proactively manage risks and issues, work with the relevant stakeholders to develop and action appropriate mitigation strategies;
- Responsible for ensuring best practice warehousing procedures are in place; identify and deliver operational and cost saving continuous improvement initiatives;
- Work with the account management and sustaining team on New Service, Process and Product Introductions;
- Monitor the performance of warehouse partners, ensuring consistent delivery against agreed SLAs and KPIs, develop and maintain a scorecard and suite of reports;
- Ensure Inventory accuracy is maintained throughout the facility and coordinate with Inventory department where improvement is required;
- On occasion, require travel to client and/or other comapny sites.
Skills and Abilities:
- Educated to degree level in Supply Chain, Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a warehouse implementation role;
- Formal training and certification in Project Management with proven experience leading warehouse implementations;
- A deep understanding of warehouse and supply chain management, capable of interacting with and understanding key function of the business;
- Analytical thinker with the ability to propose alternative and innovative solutions;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of ERP systems, knowledge of SAP or equivalent systems would be an advantage; Advanced level skills in Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Be a strategic thinker and be innovative in product or process alternatives and improvements.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01 832 6330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/