Long established freight forwarder requires an Accounts Support Assistant for a Temporary Contract based at their North Dublin office.
*This is an ongoing temporary role for a minimum of 3 months with the possibility of being extended*
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reception duties, answering calls, signing visitors in, processing of incoming and
- outgoing post
- Posts supplier invoices and distribution to relevant department for processing
- Posts intercompany invoices and deal with other group companies in multiple
- currencies to settle on a monthly basis
- Matching of supplier invoices to Direct Cost Accruals once passed
- Coding of supplier invoices to nominal codes and passing to accountant for posting
- Deals effectively the Operational Teams to resolve any queries and issues for
- Supplier Invoices
- Support for the monthly bank reconciliation process in EUR/USD/GBP
- Additional work as required and instructed by the Finance Supervisor.
- An understanding of Freight Forwarding and Logistics would be an advantage
- 2 years Accounts support experience
- Demonstrated ability working on accounts support activity
- Highly Motivated with an ability to use own initiative
- Experience of a proven accounting system desirable
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently as well as contributing to
- ensuring the effective performance of the team.
Full time (Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:30pm)
Temporary - minimum 3mnts
€Neg - DOE
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/