Airfreight Exports - Dublin North
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin North
- Processing shipment bookings.
- Monitoring shipments from point of Customer booking to arrival at final destination and Customer payment.
- Liaising with warehouse and transport companies regarding collections and the processing of airfreight shipments.
- Processing Sales and Purchase Invoices, and dealing with any queries relating to Customer / Creditor invoices.
- Dealing with rate requests and issuing quotations to customers and agents.
- Driving licence essential.
- Haz good and ACSP training a distinct advantage.
- Development of Airfreight service.
- Check post flights on a daily basis following up on queries/discrepancies.
- Liaising with customers on their shipping needs and ensuring all collections, paperwork and details of shipment are looked after in an efficient manner.
- Cutting export documents and Export Custom clearance, following up with pre-alerts and flight details to the customer and overseas offices
- Dealing with overseas offices on sales leads, queries, and tracing shipments
- Purchase and sales invoicing.
- 3 years’ experience in an Airfreight Exports role.
- Experience in freight/logistics essential.
- Trained on ACSP preferable.
- Knowledge of customs procedures would be an advantage.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Full-Time Permanent
- € 35K+ and Benefits
Contact the A-Team for Full Job Spec!!
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/