This global multinational is looking for an experienced Air Freight Pricing Coordinator to join their busy team.
- Facilitating all pricing elements of Global, Network, Local and Project Tenders.
- Analysing bid information to ensure thorough understanding of requirements and communicating same with the business.
- Analysing data for existing business to facilitate best approach in respective tenders and discussing with team.
- Support all areas of the business across all verticals, especially in the areas of Aerospace, Healthcare, Industrial, Electronics and Automotive.
- Work with all internal stakeholders, local and overseas to ensure best strategic approach and pricing.
- Liaising with our wider UK&IE Air Freight team and external partners to procure best solutions and pricing.
- Quickly become familiar with overseas markets and rates, develop an awareness within the team on same and ensure that rates being offered externally and internally are in line with what we would know to be accurate and challenging same.
- Cross Trade pricing support by interacting with 3rd party countries to enable competitive freight costs in bids.
- 2 years multi-modal Freight Forwarding experience in Ireland.
- A strong understanding of rates & peak operational period
- A high competence in Excel is required for this role.
Full time, Permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs