Air Freight Specialist, Dublin North
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin North
- Dublin West, Dublin North
A leading international Freight and Logistics provider based in Dublin North is now seeking to hire an experienced person in an
Air Freight Forwarding Role. The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years experience in Air Export Operations working in Ireland.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
This role is to ensure that the Airfreight service delivered, meets and exceeds customer expectations, is in accordance with established service levels/SOPS’s and is within Revenue & Cost parameters. Ensure that all associated administrative requirements are complete and accurate. Proactively support and contribute to the achievement of Departmental, Branch and Company goals and objectives. Be proactive on quality within the department and with our internal and external customers. The job will typically include some or all of the following activities:
- Ensure all customer queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Determine what Airline/s will be utilised on a daily basis thus maximising GP on all files
- Update all Customer reports as required and ensure they are received on time
- Process all shipments correctly and cost /Invoice on a daily basis
- All C.O.D’s are collected before shipping any shipments concerned
- Be proactive within the department on quality both internal and external and embrace same
- This role will also require a hands on approach with a wide variety of administrative task that are associated with this role.
- Successful applicants will have a minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience in airfreight exports
- Demonstrable strong customer management skills and excellent I.T. Skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- A third level technical, supply chain or materials management qualification is desirable.
- Good organisational skills with a proven ability to work well under pressure
Terms: Full time, permanant
Package: Excellent basic salary to the candidate who matches both experience & personality requirements.
For a confidential application, please send your CV to Wesley Fitzgibbon - [email protected]
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.
Logiskills are leading recruitment specialists for the manufacturing, freight & logistics industries. Roles we typically recruit for include; air, sea and road freight forwarding; warehouse; distribution; transport; logistics; supply chain; materials; purchasing; procurement; engineering; manufacturing; production; finance; accountant; customer service; admin; accounts; coordination; clerk; agent; supervisor; manager; management