Air Import Coordinator SNN
- Freight Forwarding
- Co Clare
- € 30000 - € 40000
- Clare, Limerick
Our client, a leading Freight and Logistics provider worldwide, is currently seeking an experienced air import clerk in the Shannon area.
This role requires experience working in an air freight coordination role. The salary will depend on the level of experience but to be considered you must have experience working in freight forwarding.
- Completion of import documentation
- Customs paperwork
- Scheduling deliveries for key customers
- Scheduling overseas pickups
- Closely monitor services on all shipments
- Administration within import operations
- Completion of daily reports for overseas stations
- Completion of monthly reports / analysis performance for key customers
- Experience working in an air freight coordination role
- Working knowledge of airlines and airline procedures
- Proficient in customs entry
- Preparation, knowledge of customs tariffs, DTI system and customs formalities/requirements.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to deal with customers under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Salary between €30k - €40k depending on experience level
- 50% healthcare
- Contributory pension after 6 months
€30,000 - €40,000 D.O.E.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 2339200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/