Air & Ocean Freight Forwarder, Dublin North 40K
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin North
- Dublin North
Job Specification - Multi-Modal Freight Forwarder:
Our Client, a leading Freight Forwarder based in Dublin North, now requires an experienced Air & Ocean Freight Forwarder. If you wish to work in a friendly and interactive environment than look no further. This is the Freight Forwarding company that offers support and ensures a healthy, productive and positive working environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer Order Booking
- Dealing with incoming correspondence
- Negotiating and dealing with Haulers, Airlines and Shipping lines
- Custom Clearances for both Air & Ocean Freight Shipments.
- Dealing with telephone queries – both inbound and outbound
- Invoice Management
- Producing Advice of Deliveries, Manifests and other relevant documentation including Airway bills, Bills of lading etc…
- General Administrative Duties within the Department
- Liaising with Warehouse staff and Management on a daily basis.
- You may be required to carry out any other reasonable duties within your capabilities should the needs of the company require it.
- A minimum of 2-5 Years experience in Air/Sea Freight
- Experience in Road Freight (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Attention to detail skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Efficient Problem Solver
- Customer Service Orientated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Team Player and Flexible
- Self-motivated and ability to use initiative in their job.
Terms: Full time, permanent
Package: Dependant completely on experience but up to €40,000
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Wesley Fitzgibbon on 01 8326330 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements. If you wish to register your CV for general consideration we would be delighted to receive it on [email protected]
Logiskills are leading recruitment specialists for the manufacturing, freight & logistics industries. Roles we typically recruit for include; air, sea and road freight forwarding; warehouse; distribution; transport; logistics; supply chain; materials; purchasing; procurement; engineering; manufacturing; production; finance; accountant; customer service; admin; accounts; coordination; clerk; agent; supervisor; manager; management