We are seeking a positive, energetic and experienced Artic Driver for a global manufacturing facility in East Cork. This is a temporary position initially with a view to becoming permanent. The ideal candidate will be available to start immediately.
- Movement of truck and trailers safely on assigned routes
- Ensure that all instructions are carried out accurately and efficiently.
- Reporting of any delays/ defects which the driver becomes aware of
- Loading and unloading of materials where applicable
- Ensure that all equipment is utilised in the correct and safe manner and any defects with equipment are reported.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to include Health and Safety requirements, security and quality processes.
- Ensure that the truck is kept clean at all times
Experience & Skills:
- Experience driving Artic trucks
- A full clean HGV license.
- Up to date CPC card
- Self-motivated and an enthusiastic disposition
Full-time - 39 hours per week.
€14/hour plus OT (and corporate benefits including healthcare and pension once permanent)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.