Assistant Warehouse Manager - Baldonnell
- LSR5708 - DLN1
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin West
- € 35000 - € 38000
- Dublin West, Dublin South
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an Assistant Warehouse Manager to join a new, state of the art Distribution Centre based in Baldonnell. As a valued member of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the daily tasks assigned are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures, focusing on accuracy and getting it right first time. You will be responsible for ensuring that the team assigned, complete their duties efficiently, to the high standards and on time daily. You will also ensure that the workload is distributed fairly and provide daily feedback to the team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the team to ensure assigned tasks are being followed.
- Accountable to ensure colleagues breaks are managed in accordance with agreed daily schedules.
- Communicate and provide daily feedback to your team and manager.
- Ensure daily team brief meetings take place and actions are followed accordingly.
- Responsible for the accuracy and delivery of services provided by the Warehouse team.
- First point of contact for any queries from the team.
- Escalate any issues in order to agree solution and follow up with your Team / Colleague
- Responsible to ensure your team are trained to the necessary standards.
- Coordinate with your Manager for training requirements and support the training plan
- Responsible to ensure MHE checks are in place with no exceptions
- Ensure all IT Hardware equipment is always handled with care
- Actively support continuous process improvements
- Accountable to ensure Health and Safety procedures are always followed.
- Responsible for housekeeping in all areas of the warehouse
- Ensure all access, walkways and emergency exits are kept clear and all Health and Safety procedures are followed
- This is not exhaustible list and may change from time to time as business dictates.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Previous experiences and knowledge of WMS / Excel and Word applications
- Logistics Industry Experience
- Strong people management experience
- A team player
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility to meet business requirements.
- MHE Certification – Reach, Counter Balance, PPT, LLOP
€35-38,000 - Depending on experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch on 01-8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/