Chemical Engineer - Kerry
- Kerry, Munster
Join fast growing biotechnology company as a Chemical Engineer. Exceptionally competitive salary plus super full suite of benefits (bonus, health, life, pension). Apply today!
What’s the day-to-day?
- Report directly to the CEO.
- Responsible for Project Management.
- Process Design and Implementation.
- Insure compliance with Environmental Standards.
- Closesly work with R&D Department to convert concepts to marketable products.
- Work with Engineering & Operations Departments in order to optimise production processes.
What are the requirements to be a strong applicant?
- 5+ years strong experience in process industry.
- min. BSc Chemical Engineering.
- Management experience.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Proficienty in AutoCAD.
- Good SolidWorks knowdlege preffered.
- Ability to work on his own as well as part of the team.
- Strong analytical ability and focus on accuracy.
Job Type: Full-time
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/