Chemical warehouse operator - Dublin West
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin West
- Dublin West, Dublin City Centre
Please note that applications will not be accepted if all dates of employment and education are not provided as well as all gaps in employment being explained.
Established and forward thinking Logistics company has a newly created permanent position for a Cleanroom Operator based in their Dublin West site. As a Cleanroom operator, you will be working in a Class100 / ISO Grade 5 Cleanroom environment.
You will be responsible for performing the duties of a specific task referred to as the Dip Tubing process as defined in the company DTX procedure. All duties must be carried out in a safe, consistent and quality manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
By the nature of the work involved it is first and foremost a requirement that you show respect towards your role, your colleagues and the company as a whole.
- Perform the Dip Tubing process as per defined in the Dip Tubing procedure,
- Maintain the cleanroom stations and DTX area as per the start-up and shutdown procedure,
- All equipment and tools relating to the Dip-Tube process are controlled and maintained, reporting any damage or defects and replace where necessary,
- Ensure correct PPE is worn at all times (to include a Chemical Splash Suit),
- Focus on your work without distractions,
- Ensure that all relevant operational documentation is completed accurately and in full at all times,
- Be familiar with the Warehouse Management System (WMS) (scanners, printers) for picking lists, confirming empties and perform all other system tasks as trained,
- Correct use of scanning equipment in the DTX area,
- Be proficient in Warehouse Operator tasks and support the Warehouse team as required,
- Operate safely and correctly all Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) and their attachments. Ensuring all checks are carried out and documented prior to working, and any defects are reported to your supervisor,
- All duties are performed in a quality manner per the defined procedures. Drive quality improvement in the DTX area,
- To follow all applicable company policies/procedures/processes,
- To report any near misses/accidents/incidents as required by the company Health & Safety procedures,
- All duties are carried out in a safe and consistent manner. All safety issues are flagged to the Management team immediately,
- To follow all reasonable instructions issued to you from your supervisor and/or member of the management team,
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the DTX area,
- To attend and complete all scheduled applicable Training as required,
- Maintain a good, cooperative and respectful attitude,
- Work overtime as required,
- Leaving Cert or Higher grade qualification,
- Fluent spoken & written English,
- Previous experience working in a busy Production or Cleanroom environment,
- Be available to move to work shifts (early/late finishes) Monday to Sunday 365 days a year.
(4 days on - 4 days off pattern) Shift – 4 days on; 4 days off,
- Be prepared to do overtime if and when required,
- Be Process Driven,
- Pro-active in communication skills between departments,
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions,
- Be meticulous in your work with attention to detail,
- Previous experience working with a WMS system,
- Reliable, hardworking and flexible, team player, fast learner,
- Excellent communication both verbal and comprehension,
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook),
- Previous Cleanroom familiarity,
- Any MHE experience or licenses would be an advantage,
- Full-time permanent
- Initially Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm during training period
- Shift Work 7am to 7pm 4 Day Rolling Shift – 4 days on; 4 days off
- Warehouse is open Monday to Sunday 365 days a year, i.e. Christmas day is a working day
- Excellent salary + Shift Allowances on offer.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on (01) 832 6330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/