Customer Service & Logistics Admin - €25K
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin South
Our client is an Irish owned distribution company, Now looking to Hire a Customer Service & Logistics Admin for there base in South Dublin.
This role is reporting to the Operations Manager, dealing with all the logistics issues. Liaising with the field team to ensure the best customer service standard. working within the Logistics and service department, responsible for taking and dispatching service calls and preparing routes for the client's network of vehicles around the country.
The right candidate with be customer focused and work well in a team environment.
Salary is €25K
- Prepare the day-to-day logistics of the service technicians & merchandising teams.
- Define and implement appropriate processes to ensure the continuous effective.
- Build efficient service routes for in field technicians
- Manage communications between customer service department, service & merchandising team’s.
- Excellent communication skills and work well under pressure.
- Develop creative solutions to customer issues & follow through to resolution
- Customer service focused.
- Provide on the phone support to the service & merchandising team’s
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Logistics role and have a good knowledge of Ireland and the road network
- Experience managing multi-national and remote working teams is preferable.
- Have strong organisational & administration skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks & work to deadlines
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01-832-6330 / [email protected]
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum prerequisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.
To keep in touch with the latest industry news follow us on Twitter or Facebook Logiskills are leading recruitment specialists for the manufacturing, freight & logistics industries. Roles we typically recruit for include; air, sea and road freight forwarding; warehouse; distribution; transport; logistics; supply chain; materials; purchasing;procurement; engineering; manufacturing; production; finance; accountant; customer service; admin; accounts; coordination; clerk; agent; supervisor; manager;