Customs Broker, Cork
- Freight Forwarding
- € 26000 - € 26000
- Cork, Cork City
Long respected Cork-based logistics provider now seek to hire Trainee Customs Brokers for their new Customs Brokerage Team. The company are proud of the dedicated team that support their regular clients who remain loyal due to their expertise in freight & logistics. The positions are available in a temporary capacity with a view to moving to a permanent role over time. The company will provide full training and very effort will be made to ensure the new team members will receive the support they require.
You will be trained to complete the following as your daily duties;
- Completing Import Customs Clearances
- Managing Import customs related transactions as required
- Notifying client of discrepancies in order to resolve queries.
- Auditing of Import Clearances
- Maintaining an appropriate paper trail for Revenue
- Min 1 years recent customs, forwarding, administration, accounting or finance experience within a busy office environment. Recent 3rd level graduates will also be considered.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and learn new skills.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Excel
- Good communicator with fluency in English.
- Ability to work on your own initiative in a busy administrative environment
- Dedicated to overcome challenges and remain focused
Full-time, temping on a 37.5 hr week basis with shifts between the hours of 6am and 8pm and some Saturday work required on a rota basis.
€13.33 per hours (€500 per week)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/