Customs Brokerage Clerk, Dublin North
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin North
- Meath, Dublin North
Global Logistics and Freight Forwarding company based in Dublin North now requires a Customs Brokerage Clerk to join an expanding team. Occasional weekend cover (sick/holiday cover) is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with carriers for shipping information.
- Completing Import Simplified Documents (ISD's) on behalf of carriers
- Validating ISD’s received from carriers.
- Transferring ISD’s onto an Access database.
- Declaring End of Month bulk entries using Azyra system.
- Complete reporting for both the Customer & Revenue.
- Assist in follow up Compliance Testing.
- Complete Export Customs Entries using Azyra system.
- Compile entries and supporting information to an Access database.
- Provide customs interface support for the Freight Forwarding teams
- A Working and up-to-date Knowledge of European Customs procedures & practice, including Import / Export Clearance; Community Transit (Manual & NCTS knowledge).
- A good attention to detail (Accountancy / auditing fashion).
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Access)
- Be able to interrogate various systems in order to summarise and distribute the required information, in the required formats including customs declarations.
- Be Competent in MS Office Suite with particular knowledge of MS Access or a similar database package.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Willing to work late evenings if/when required
Permanent, Full-time, Mon – Friday with occasional weekend cover for holidays or sick leave as required.
Negotiable salary (DOE) Healthcare, Pension etc...
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Wesley Fitzgibbon on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/