Leading European road freight forwarding company now seeks an experienced Domestic Transport Operations Clerk to join their team in Dublin 15.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform clerical duties to manage transportation activities.
- Process, prepare and verify all relevant documents.
- Deal with discrepancies/overages.
- Plan routes.
- Attend driver PCM (Pre-Communication Meeting) when required.
- Carry out DORS (Driver on Road Supervision) when required.
- Manage delays and average stop time.
- Maximize load capacity and schedule and organize drivers and vehicles efficiently to maintain and develop current profit margins.
- Deal with miscellaneous issues that may arise.
€35,000 - €37,000 (DOE) Plus benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Follow our latest vacancies online via our Twitter feed @LogiskillsJobs