Evening Shift Warehouse Team Leader - Dublin North
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin North
- € 28000 - € 32000
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin North
A market leader in express delivery and logistics services is now seeking an evening shift Warehouse Team Leader to join their expanding team. You will maintain and develop service levels, in order to enhance continuous development by unloading and sorting goods inwards, picking, staging, loading & scanning of goods outwards along with the maintenance of excellent housekeeping standards and compliance with all health and safety requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Warehouse Manager / Shift Supervisor to organise and carry out shift functions and to requests from the management team as required.
- All warehouse security processes to be maintained.
- Ensure keys are removed from all vehicles while loading/unloading on dock levellers and loading bay process followed at all times.
- Effect accurate checking & scanning in and out of orders and accurate loading and manifesting of all outbound vehicles.
- Checking all freight is accounted for at all times in the warehouse.
- Identify and investigate discrepancies and report to management as appropriate.
- Measuring and cubing all freight arriving into the warehouse and amending the paperwork accordingly.
- Responsible person on shift for reporting, elevating and responding to operations as required.
- Liaise with management to schedule holidays for the warehouse operatives and ensure adequate cover is in place at all times
- 2 years warehousing experience working in a similar environment.
- Must hold an up to date Counterbalance Forklift License.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to oversee the day to day operations in the warehouse and ensure daily tasks are delegated and completed.
- Working knowledge of computerised systems, warehouse functions.
- Flexibility to do shift work including weekends.
- Awareness of Health & Safety issues.
Full-time, permanent (2pm - 11pm Monday to Friday)
€28,000 - €32,000 per year (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/