A specialised international trading company based in North Dublin City now requires an Export Documentation Coordinator. Working within a small, experienced international logistics team, you will be a valued member with responsibility for compiling export documentation to support the shipping, customs and commercial functions required in trading product internationally.
Core Responsibilities & Duties;
- Preparation and checking of all export documentation, including Health Certificates, Bills of Lading, Certificates of Origin etc.
- Generating Invoices, packing list, bank drafts using in house software systems.
- Cross-checking and editing documents.
- Sending draft documents to customer for acceptance.
- Monitoring of workflow system to ensure tasks are being progressed as per company key performance indicators.
- Arrange the release and shipment of documents and tracking in a timely manner.
- Communicate with supplier and customers.
- Other ad hoc administration tasks as required.
Experience, Education & Attributes;
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar environment.
- Knowledge of Deep-sea Container Shipping experience is required.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver within a pressurised, fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of letters of credit an advantage.
- Third level degree holder or professional certification within International Trade or a Logistics discipline desired.
- Calm and focused approach.
- Pro-active and positive attitude towards job role.
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Must be able to effectively communicate across cross-functional teams using telephone and online meeting apps.
- English fluency is essential and a second language would be beneficial.
Permanent/ Full Time
€Neg. + Performance Bonus + 22 Days Holidays
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
If you don't meet the minimum requirement this role but would like to register your CV for future consideration, please register at logiskills.ie
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/