Freight Forwarder - Dublin North
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin North
Our Client, an established and rapidly expanding Freight Forwarder based in Dublin North now seek to hire a Multi-modal Freight Forwarder. Reporting to the Operations Manager your key responsibilities will include;
Mainly looking after FCL - experience essential
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accepting & processing Export/Import Ocean/ Air Freight bookings
- Adherence to procedures relating to accrual of costs, invoicing, completion of shipment files and general administration.
- The position will also include a lower volume of Road & Air Freight Forwarding.
- Generating AWBs, B/L, CMRs and customs documents
- Issuing quotations.
- Efficient resolution of operational problems/invoice queries.
- Producing spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
- Maintaining data within the Freight Forwarding application
- Invoicing, filing and general administrative duties.
- 2-3 years previous experience of Ocean Freight Forwarding along with experience in Air forwarding.
- Ability to customs clear shipments
- Excellent problem solving, planning & organising skills.
- Excellent communication/telephone skills.
- Strong Customer Service & Administrative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel etc….
- Ability to work on own initiative but can also work well with a friendly team.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01 832 6330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/