Freight Forwarder - Sea and Air
- Freight Forwarding
- Cork, Cork City
Our Client, a rapidly expanding Logistics company based in Cork now seek to hire a Freight Forwarder. The position is available due to expansion of services and every effort will be made to ensure the new team member will receive the support they require.
This position requires day to day air logistics operations such as:
- Processing import/export bookings in various system
- Receiving & placing bookings with overseas agent/shipping lines.
- Customer Service / reporting – internal & external.
- Import / Export Customs Clearance
- Import / Export quotations
- Co-ordinating deliveries / collections
- Processing purchase invoices, inputting accruals, invoicing, filing.
- Prompt handling of customer queries.
If you are looking to be a part of dynamic team and enjoy working in a busy environment this is the job for you.
Min 1 year experience in a local Freight Forwarding is a must
Full Time, Permanent
€28-35k / Holidays – 20 days / Benefits (VHI / Penson scheme / Holiday bonus )
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 2339200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/