Rapidly expanding Freight & Logistics provider now requires a Freight Implant Coordinator to be based on their customers site in Dublin South, within the aviation industry.
This role will be all-encompassing, managing the customer’s shipping requirements via Air, Ocean and Road Freight Forwarding with a particular focus on AOG. Air Freight Forwarding operations experience is required to be considered for this role however, the client is happy to train in other areas. Excellent Customer Service/Account Management skills and the ability to interact with senior management is essential.
- Manage day to day queries and operational requirements relating to freight shipments directly within the customer site.
- Internal/External escalation of any shipment delays that could impact the customer day to day operations.
- Production of the customers export documentation accurately and in good time.
- Support/generate reports to applicable timelines
- Manage tight timeframes, fine detail in a timely manner and changing environment.
- Comply with any of the customer on-site Health & Safety guidelines, GMP and GDP requirements.
- Management of applicable customer control tools.
- Update the customer contacts of shipment status, shipping details
- The primary point of contact between the company and the customer/client.
- Understand client’s business and supply chain strategies and ensure our solutions match their requirements.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the client customer services and shipping departments.
- Proactively look for continuous improvements within the client supply chain.
- Ensure that strong lines of communication are set up and established and that timely information flows between both organisations
Experience & Skills:
- 3 years minimum experience working in Air Freight Forwarding Operations in Europe.
- You will possess excellent soft skills i.e. Microsoft Excel etc…
- Ability to multi-task, working in a busy office environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and problem solver
- Administration experience
- Business level fluency in English.
Full time, permanent (standard Mon-Fir), site-based
€40-50,000 dependent on experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Wesley Fitzgibbon on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs