General Freight Sales Execs - Dublin 15
- Dublin 15
- € 35000 - € 45000
- Dublin West
An exciting opportunity is now available to join the Dublin Branch of one of Irelands leading multinational freight forwarding companies. The company are seeking General Freight Sales Executives with proven success selling business to business services within the Irish market. You will receive product training, tools and the resources needed to consistently win new business as well as being backed by people, process and technology that are second-to-none.
To be a success in this role you will need to be a highly motivated individual with excellent relationship-building, selling, and communication skills. You will directly generate revenue and drive new business by managing face-to-face sales meetings, building relationships, presenting recommendations for supply chain improvements, and closing sales. You will also work collaboratively with branch personnel, agents and management to operationally support the customers you bring in.
What can the client offer you?
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization with a 'start-up' environment.
- A fun, positive, and open atmosphere which encourages creative thinking.
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
- Compensation that includes a competitive monthly salary and additional incentives based on personal, team performance and business growth.
- Extensive training opportunities to move your career forward.
What will you be doing?
- Source, plan and conduct face to face calls with prospective customers within Branch region
- Achieve agreed number of face to face meetings per month with prospects (and existing clients)
- Target & secure medium to large size prospects, generating Net revenue in line with European Sales Commission Agreement
- Maintain & develop (minimum weekly) the CRM system
- Make recommendations to management relating to forecasting/budgeting and pipeline strategy
- Remain engaged with customer to maintain relationship and ensure ongoing success of account
- Follow up and respond to sales leads and routing orders generated by overseas partners
- Attend training sessions created to enhance relevant knowledge and skills
What are we looking for?
- Min 5+ years successful business to business sales experience ideally but not exclusively within the logistics sector.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Self-driven, autonomous & results – orientated individual with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality and business profitability
- Proven ability of creating long-term relationships with key decision makers and overseas partners
- Highly credible, mature individual with strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Excellent face to face and telephone communicator
- Highly Tech-savvy with the ability to grasp quickly new systems
Full Time, permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/