Operations Manager with Process Engineering
- Warehousing & Transport
- € 35000 - € 45000
- Meath, Dublin North
We are looking for an Operations Manager for one of Ireland’s largest independent logistics company. You will hold responsibility for managing the warehouse activities across the site whilst ensuring consistency in productivity and optimisation across process flows.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Measure & report the effectiveness of each department activities
- Drive efficiencies whilst ensuring all operational functions and processes are completed in line with regulation
- Manage daily shift meetings with staff, updating with company information accordingly
- Supervise and manage the daily warehouse operations ensuring best in class processes
- Use data analysis to drive improvements
- Lead by example, actively promoting and establishing a culture where health & safety, hygiene, quality and customer service are of the highest priority.
- Ensure accuracy of consignments and supporting documentation across client accounts
- Hold budgetary responsibility with scope of functional accountability
- Overall knowledge of Supply Chain; within industry or qualification
- Excellent IT skills & data analysis
- A desire to lead and manage effectively with demonstrable people management skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Degree/Qualification preferable
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.
Logiskills are leading recruitment specialists for the manufacturing, freight & logistics industries. Roles we typically recruit for include; air, sea and road freight forwarding; warehouse; distribution; transport; logistics; supply chain; materials; purchasing; procurement; engineering; manufacturing; production; finance; accountant; customer service; admin; accounts; coordination; clerk; agent; supervisor; manager; management