An Innovative and Global Company is looking for an experienced HR Administrator & Analyst to join their team on a 1 year contract.
This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to start with a new team and grow with the team.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Human Resources.
- Part qualified CIPD desirable although not essential.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR, with strong experience in an administrative environment including resourcing.
- Experience of HRIS systems and LinkedIn recruiter experience is desirable.
- A good knowledge of payroll indesirable.
Some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Processing monthly payroll
- HR systems & Data INtegrity.
- Working with senior management on Recruitment.
- Maintaining all Fleet Data for Central reporting.
- Maintaining and Updating Hr records and employee files.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Assist with project work etc.
Full time, permanent, office based
Please only apply if you meet the required skills and qualifications and are eligible to work on a full time permanent basis. The client is not in a position to consider applications where there is no recent experience within the Irish industry.
If you wish to receive the whole job specification or for a confidential discussion on this opportunity please contact Jennifer Costello on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs