HR Business Partner - Kildare
- LSR5647 - DLS1
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Kildare, Dublin South
Leading International Logistics and Freight Forwarding company now seek to hire an experienced HR Business Partner for their offices based in Naas, Co Kildare.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this person is responsible for providing a comprehensive HR service to management and colleagues to provide support in the areas of; Employee engagement, change management, employee relations, organisational effectiveness, legislative compliance, employee records, HR best practice – policies and procedures, onboarding and training & Development
Duties & Responsibilities:
- An operationally strong HR professional with an excellent ability to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- You will be a key influencer within the business developing a people-centred approach to the achievement of business objectives.
- Service orientated and commercially focused, you’ll build positive working relationships to identify and solve issues acting in both strategic and tactical capacities providing full life cycle human resources support.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a good ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Strong IT systems knowledge.
- You will be capable of working accurately and to tight deadlines.
- Must be prepared and capable of making decisions to guide and support harmonious employee relations.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation) and the ability to influence key stakeholders when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good analytical skills and ability to analyse and summarise HR data.
- Strong knowledge of Irish Legislation requirements, in particular, The Protection of Employees (Temporary Agency Work) Act 2012
- Energetic and flexible disposition.
- Confidentiality and discretion are essential in this role.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resource Management or Business, and/ or membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience so that the incumbent can draw from previous experience and knowledge in guiding, advising and supporting the business in the issues that require Human Resource Support.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a warehousing or logistics environment.
Full Time, Permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch on 01-8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/