Inside Sales - Fluent German OR French
- € 40000 - € 40000
- Clare, Limerick
A leading global manufacturing group now seek to hire an Inside Sales in their Clare site. Reporting to the European Customer Services manager, the purpose of the role is to focus on existing customers to maximise revenue with an objective to win business and increase cross-selling across the European market.
The role requires an individual with determination to make decisions, who can work under pressure to grow customer spend and at the same time following the company's ethos of the highest level of customer support. You need to have an ability to work cooperatively and in collaboration with other stakeholders, partners, customers and colleagues. Excellent problem-solving ability is a must.
This role will involve building relationships with customers so excellent communication skills are essential along with a strong commercial acumen and an ability to establish a rapport with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Contacting customers (via telephone) where activity has plateaued with the objective of growing the business spend.
- Travel to client sites in Europe (mainly Germany and France)
- Convincing the client (where appropriate) to meet one of the Business Development Executives.
- Generate leads: Sourcing leads from the internet and email campaigns.
- Maintaining and updating customer database.
- Preparing sales pitches.
- Sales planning activities – update CRM system with new customer details/activity.
- Presenting products/services, quoting customers.
- Pricing decisions within company guidelines.
- Maintain Call List of regular follow up customers.
- Ensuring the Customer Service team delivers on commitments to customers.
- Fluent German or French
- Degree educated – ideally in a business discipline.
- 3 years’ inside sales experience in manufacturing.
- Proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Tenacious approach
- Persuasive abilities.
- Self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English.
- PC skills using MS Office.
- Technical understanding and the ability to learn new product specifications.
Full time - permanent
€40k + Bonus + Benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 2339200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/