Internal Freight Sales Exec - Dublin
- Dublin North
- Dublin North
Multinational freight forwarder now seek to hire an Internal Sales Executive for its North Dublin offices. The purpose of the role is to focus on the small and medium enterprise sector to maximise revenue with the overall objective to win business and increase Gross Profit whilst giving priority to Airfreight sales.
- Contacting customers (via telephone) where activity has ceased with the objective of gaining the business back.
- Convincing the client (where appropriate) to meet a Business Development Manager
- Sourcing leads from the internet and email campaigns, Internal Network or any other relevant source.
- Maintaining and updating customer database
- Preparing sales pitches / scripts
- Make outbound calls to prospective customers.
- Sales planning activities – update CRM system with new customer details / activity.
- Presenting company products / services, quoting customers
- Maintain Call List of regular follow up customers.
- Handover to operations in correct manner
- Planning and running telesales campaigns
- Associated administration duties
Experience, Education & Behaviours;
- Minimum of two years outbound telephone based sales within a busy environment ideally within the freight or logistics industry.
- Knowledge of freight modes, units of transport, pricing structures, service offerings etc. would be a distinct advantage
- Self-sufficiency to work on own initiative.
- A proven capacity to learn new industry products
- Confidence to source and present solutions on the phone
- Solid work ethic, resilience and determination
- Strong PC skills using MS Office
- Organised with the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- Strong communicator with fluent English and who enjoys building relationships
€Neg + Bonus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/