International Road Freight Clerk - Dublin North
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin 17
- Dublin North
Long established North Dublin Freight Forwarder now seek to hire an experienced UK/IRL International RoadFreight Clerk.
This role will suit someone with min 1 years experience with international road freight.
Reporting to the Road Operations Director your key responsibilities will include;
- Foster and develop good relations with both existing and potential customers to ensure retention and growth.
- Liaise with UK partners to ensure the department is proactive in providing a quality operational performance.
- Delivery and collection scheduling and dealing with Hauliers/subcontractors and third parties.
- Day to day operations in a busy office environment to include dealing with customers/customs clearance/invoicing/creditors invoices/customer & other reports/other administration duties.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the role to ensure full ownership.
- Deal with all customer phone sales and/or customer queries.
- Establish a good working relationship with the shipping department and customers.
- Maintaining and/or implementing good working practices & procedures to ensure that departments run efficiently and with professionalism.
- Working in a busy fast paced environment, while maintaining quality and customer service.
- Managing your performance via Key Performance Indicators as discussed with your manager.
- Pro-actively look for continuous improvement within the department to ultimately provide the customer with an efficient and professional service.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in road freight forwarding with specific within the UK or European markets
- A hands-on approach with the ability to maintain priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative within a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills with English fluency
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands
Full time, permanent
€Neg + Bonus + Benefits + Pension
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/