IT Field Support
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Cork, Limerick
Our client is a global logistics provider and they need IT Field Support to support a busy, growing team through maintaining, updating and troubleshooting IT systems.
You must demonstrate excellent knowledge of and the ability to troubleshoot software and hardware, internet applications, networks and operating systems.
- Set up of computers (laptops/PC’s) plus peripheral hardware (routers, printers, etc)
- Install and configure software
- Maintain networks
- Internet security and privacy.
- Point of contact and IT support for users
- Responsible for organising and scheduling upgrades and maintenance without business interruption
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Hardware and software maintenance and ordering
- IT record keeping – logging queries, repairs, etc.
- Third Level IT qualification
- Microsoft MCSE
VPN client support
WAN network support
Support of mobile user products
Office 365 including SharePointActive Directory
- Proven experience as an IT Technician or relevant
- Sharepoint experience a distinct advantage
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Diverse knowledge of computer systems and networks
- Degree in Computer Science or engineering.
- IT Technician certification would be advantageous e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional, etc.
€40,000 - €45,000
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 or email@example.com
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/