Junior B2B Sales Representative - Cork
- € 20000 - € 22000
- Cork, Cork City
Due to growth and expansion plans, an established and wholly owned Irish transport and warehousing provider based in Cork now require a Junior Sales Representative to join the team. The successful person will report to the General Manager so if you’re keen to learn the business, develop as a professional sales person and are highly ambitious, this is a great opportunity.
Responsibilities will include:
- To promote and sell the company in accordance with the sales development plan.
- Primary function is the development of new customers and achieve commercial targets within certain selected industries.
- To gain commercial recognition in the market place for The Company
- Maintain and produce accurate reports on the market and personal progress.
- Preparation of commercial tenders and quotations.
- Minimum 1 year successful sales experience
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Commercial awareness and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office
Excellent package on offer including basic salary and commission.
€20K - €22K (depending on experience) + commission
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/