- € 35000 - € 42000
This market leading, globally recognised engineering design and manufacturing company in West Cork now seeks to hire an experienced Automation Mechanic. The business’s clients, stretching from the US to the Far East, are globally recognised household names and the reputation of the business rests solely on the quality of their work and service.
This role is highly practical and needs someone with a logical, hands-on approach. If you're interested in machine assembly, this is a great opportunity.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Mechanical & Electrical machine building.
- Mechanical & Electrical assembly of a wide range of machines from their component parts.
- Wiring of electrical panels.
- Functional testing of machines prior to dispatch
- Updates to existing design drawings.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Versatile in use of Solid Works
- Technical support or debug of bespoke machines
- Experience of Electrical Panel Building
- 4 years' experience of machine building
- Motivated with a demonstrable ability to work under minimum supervision.
Package: Basic salary to €42,000 per annum
Terms: Perm-Full Time
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling on 021-233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum prerequisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements. Logiskills are leading recruitment specialists for the manufacturing, freight & logistics industries. Roles we typically recruit for include; air, sea and road freight forwarding; warehouse; distribution; transport; logistics; supply chain; materials; purchasing; procurement; engineering; manufacturing; production; finance; accountant; customer service; admin; accounts; coordination; clerk; agent; supervisor; manager; management.