- € 28000 - € 30000
Mechanical & Electrical machine building.
This market leading, globally recognised engineering design and manufacturing company in West Cork now seeks to hire a Junior Engineer. The business’s clients are well-known household names and the reputation of the business rests solely on the quality of their work and service. Their clients stretch from the US through to the Far East.
This new role is a development role and it needs someone who is practical but ambitious, driven and passionate about providing top-level customer satisfaction through engineering skill.
- Mechanical & Electrical assembly of a wide range of machines from their component parts.
- Wiring of electrical panels.
- Updates to existing design drawings.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Experience (minimum 2 of requirements below)
- Machine building.
- Versatile in use of Solid Works
- Technical support or debug of bespoke machines
- Experience of Electrical Panel Building
- Demonstrate an ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ambitious to learn and be developed.
Basic salary €28,000 to €30,000 per annum.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/