A long-established global company now seek to hire a Part-time Junior Traffic Controller for their new Irish office based in Dublin 18. Working 2 full days or 4 half days per week, you will join a small, experienced team of Logistics and Commercial professionals where you will play a key role in supporting the Sales and Logistics functions. The company can offer you a friendly, experienced, professional environment allowing for your professional development and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Draft contracts as per client’s requirement and format.
- File all related trade documents into the trade system as well as saving them in a shared folder.
- Enter shipments movements/itineraries into the system.
- Enter Trade costs into the system.
- Tracking ocean shipments throughout their transit to keep the system up to date on ETA.
- Keep a track of POD’s received.
- Update the insurance forms for all the DDP shipments and request the insurance certificate.
- Print all docs as per LC requirements, prepare cover letter with all documents and organise courier to dispatch to the bank.
- 3+ years of relevant and recent experience within an international trading or logistics company.
- Experience in an international trading environment is a plus
- Third level education in Business or Logistics is preferred
- Excellent communicator
- Organized, self-starter with a proven ability to work on your own initiative and has strong attention to detail.
Part-Time, Temporary (the role will run for approx 3 months and will be paid on a weekly basis against a timesheet)
€30-35k pro-rata at €15-18 per hour
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/