Logistics Coordinator, Dublin City Centre
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Dublin City Centre
- Dublin City Centre
Global 3PL now requires a Logistics Administrator/Coordinator, the role will be based on-site with their client in Dublin City Centre. Exciting opportunity for a graduate.
Based at the customer's site, the Logistics Administrator is responsible to process orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfils customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Must effectively communicate problem resolutions to management and work peers
- Understands basic administrative functions of Customer Service area
- Able to handle routine customer calls / Emails / tickets and appropriately escalates complex issues to the next level of management
- Managing his tickets queue and be able to prioritize tickets accordingly to customers' requirements
- Maintains training and knowledge of customer policies regarding all aspects of product movement.
- Must be able to research customer inquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain records of all customer interactions and transactions to include all inquiries, comments, complaints and resolution decisions
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, e-mail, tickets and face-to-face
- Investigating and solving customers' problems (these may be more complex or long-standing problems)
- Producing documentation/written information for customers when requested
- Able to articulate clearly with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service provided
- All other tasks as required
- Degree Graduate with 6 months - 2 year’s professional experience.
- Knowledge of Project Management/ Customer Service/ Logistics/ Supply Chain would be desirable
- Perfectly Fluent English is essential.
- Effective communication’s skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self starter and the ability to work in fast pace environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
Terms: One year Contract initially, Full-time (expected to become permanent)
Package: €28,000 basic salary +
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Wesley Fitzgibbon on 01 8326330 / email@example.com
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.
Logiskills are leading recruitment specialists for the manufacturing, freight & logistics industries. Roles we typically recruit for include; air, sea and road freight forwarding; warehouse; distribution; transport; logistics; supply chain; materials; purchasing; procurement; engineering; manufacturing; production; finance; accountant; customer service; admin; accounts; coordination; clerk; agent; supervisor; manager; management