Supply Chain Manager - Dublin City
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Dublin City Centre
Our client is a retail distribution company looking for a Supply Chain Manager to oversee their Operations. Great opportunity to implement your own ideas and help the company expand. Shipping globally for major customers.
This role will suit someone looking to make the next move in their career, wanting to help grow a company and make a real contribution.
- Analysis of local and 3PL shipments globally, cost, time, SLA's, vendor scorecards ect.
- Coordinate the retail team on requirements including bar codes, customer codes ect,
- Testing ERP system versus 3PL transactions in real time,
- Prepare business analysis reports to support the team using an ERP system.
- Ensure business reports are created on time and in line with KPI’s & Deadlines
- Manage local warehouse processes onsite.
- Manage all inbound shipments from suppliers for local warehouse and £pls. Globally.
- Create chosen carrier documentation for all local shipments to customers.
- Write or revise standards operating procedures for logistics processes.
- Enter logistics-related data into databases
- Diploma or degree in Supply Chain or Logistics with experience in retail or FMCG industry
- Min 3 years experience in a Logistics Coordinator or Supervisor role.
- Excellent with BIG DATA
- Advance in Excel
- ERP experience an advantage
- Experience in creating reports / analysing data
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01 832 6330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/