This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Production and Manufacturing function of this rapidly expanding pharmaceutical manufacturer. A great time to join!
- Meet production schedule on a daily and weekly basis.
- Ensure all materials and equipment are available for the line to run smoothly.
- Organise efficient line clearances.
- Communicate to people on the line.
- Manufacture and pack product to GMP/FDA regulatory standards.
- Accurate completion of all necessary documentation, and review of work orders prior to sign-off.
- Carry out IPC checks as outlined in company documentation.
- Ensure machines and equipment are maintained and working correctly.
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and GMP/FDA requirements.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance.
- Completion and review of Manufacturing and packaging batch documentation when needed.
- Ensure SOP’s and CI’s are up to date.
- Assist with the investigations and closeout of deviations.
- Assist with Internal and External Audits.
- Motivate production teams to achieve production KPI’s.
- Ensure that all H&S policies and procedures are compliant.
You must have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a regulated manufacturing FDA/HPRA environment
- Experience of operating technical equipment within a highly regulated manufacturing industry is essential. Experience of the manufacturing process of either Solid dosage, Liquid dosages, or operation of Blister Packing Machinery.
- Organizational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key.
- Ability to lead a team.
- The ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Ability to perform decision-making within the production area.
- Strong working knowledge of best practice processes, change management implementation, coaching and mentoring.
- Proven leadership capabilities. Experience as team lead, relief supervisor desirable.
- Decision-making abilities are essential.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP & GDP requirements is desirable
€12.50 - €15/hr (depending on shift)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs