Long established, specialist manufacturer now seek an experienced Master Planner / Senior Buyer for their Cork manufacturing plants. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and with the support of both a Logistics Coordinator and Logistics Admin, your key responsibilities will include;
- Create & maintain the Master Production plan for all plants in line with Sales Budget, Operation Capacity & planned stock levels.
- Carry out weekly & monthly reviews of plan versus actual production. Liaise with sales regarding sales forecast versus actual sales. Investigate any deviations, assess impact & report.
- Sign-off daily / weekly plans.
- Review existing planning model/process, identify wastes & gaps & compile an improvement plan (expected within 3 months of start date)
- Carry out other duties as instructed by Management
- Create MRP based on Master build plans. Liaise with sales & finance function.
- Review MRP calculations & agree purchase figures.
- Tender for raw materials & other products as required.
- Collaborate with the technical, quality & sales teams in sourcing of new raw materials/vendors.
- Review existing Procurement model, including MRP report and Supplier/product
People & General:
- Manage Direct Reports in line with Company Performance Management Program
- Ensure all goods purchased are in line with company’s Quality Standards.
- Actively partake in S&OP process
- Ensure Inventory Management procedures & controls are adhered to.
- Drive Lean process improvement using lean tools & concepts
Skills and Experience;
- Diploma in Purchasing and Materials Management from IIPMM. IT literate.
- 5+ years’ experience in Master Planning & Procurement.
- Ability to work in an organised fashion and a self-starter with the ability to motivate teams.
- Proven track record in people management, continuous improvement to maximize financial performance & lean principles.
- A hands-on approach with the ability to maintain priorities and deadlines.
- IT skills (Excel and MRP/ERP systems experience).
Full Time, Permanent
€Neg + Pension + Benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs