Master Production Scheduler - 12 month contract
- Inventory & Materials Management
- Cork, Cork City
This fast-paced global pharmaceutical facility in East Cork is looking to add to their planning department for a 12 month contract. Due to expansion, the business needs to hire a Senior Supply Chain Specialist in Master Production Scheduling.
You will enjoy the challenge of a fluid environment with the ability to work cross-functionally. You will be responsible for end to end Master Production and have experience of working with a high number of finished goods SKU's. Sitting in planning, you will also cover inventory management and CMO suppliers.
You must demonstrate:
- Good planning and organizational skills coupled with strong communication, time management skills and an aptitude for working with computer systems to plan and manage supply chain requirements.
- An in-depth understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Current knowledge of business operating systems, DRP, production scheduling, OracleDB2Access databases and Excel.
- Proficiency in ERP system software, with emphasis on the Operations Supply Chain functionality.
- Knowledge of cGMP operations functionality.
- Relevant B.A. / B.Sc. / M.Sc plus industry experience.
12 month FTC
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/