Long established North Dublin based freight company now seek to hire an experienced Ocean Freight Export Clerk. Reporting to the Oceanfreight Manager you will provide an efficient service to all customers; project and maintain a positive image of the company within the market place and provide documentation input and checking service as well as producing Bills of Lading.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Export operation sea freight (Bookings/VGMs/Bills of Lading)
- Customer service for all sea freight export clients.
- Booking with hauliers/carriers/shipping lines.
- Entry of bookings via various platforms (EDI/Email/Phone etc)
- Admin (sales invoicing/costings/filing)
- Liaising with sales department for new clients and any issues with existing clients/suppliers
- Min 2 years in Deep Sea freight, Shipping Line or Liner Agency experience
- Strong customer focus
- Proven ability to multi-task, work in a team and maintain files
- Excellent standard of verbal and written English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong IT skills in MS Office products with experience using databases
Full time permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch on 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/