Long established and respected Dublin based freight forwarder & liner agent now require an experienced Ocean Freight Sales Executive with experience and contacts within the Asia/Europe trade lane. Working in an existing sales team you will report directly to the Sales Director. This position is available due to expansion.
- Selling various Deep Sea services but particularly the Asia/Europe full load service
- Maximising Revenue growth through acquiring new business and developing an existing customer base.
- Maintaining a call cycle to ensure all customers are receiving regular calls and visits.
- Recording all call information and updating pipeline in the system
- Proactively seeking and pursuing new opportunities in a designated territory.
- Resolving customer issues through the use of internal contacts.
- To meet with the Sales Director on a regular basis and review all areas of sales activity and ensure the required action is taken
- To monitor local trends and ensure communication of same to Key personnel
- Ensure all required reports are accurate and submitted within the set timeframe
Experience, skills and attributes:
- 3+ years ocean freight direct sales experience in a local freight forwarder with good knowledge of the Asia/Europe trade in terms of traffic and customers.
- Irish market experience of the freight sector is essential as contacts are key.
- 3rd level degree or industry qualification (FIATA) an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Full clean driving licence
- Good PC skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a pressurised environment with a track record of meeting sales targets.
Full time, permanent
Excellent salary, car allowance, laptop, mobile and bonus structure
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/