Operations Manager - Meath
- Dublin West, Meath
Co. Meath based company recognised as the fastest-growing within their sector is now looking for an experienced Operations Manager. They are seeking an experienced person with the right attitude to join their management team. This is a good opportunity to be exposed to and immersed in their drive for growth.
- Manage, direct and lead the Irish field service team.
- Manage daily route plans to hit KPI’s
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability in line with the company policy.
- Ensure our service meets our standards for Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Project manage new installations from contract sign off to installation.
- Drive high team performance by maintaining an atmosphere of involvement, open communication and effective teamwork.
Skills & experience
- An engineering or business degree
- 3-5 years of management experience in the food industry, logistics or retail supply chain
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- A hands-on mentality to solve all operational challenges
- Good leadership qualities.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/