Operations/Customer Service Clerk - Kilkenny
- LSR-5603 DDy
- Warehousing & Transport
- Carlow, Kilkenny
Long established, Kilkenny based Freight Forwarder is looking for an experienced Operations / Customer Service Clerk. This is a great opportunity to join a well established and highly respected company.
- Liaise with client companies to ensure all requirements are met at all times.
- Liaise with current agents and sub-contractors regarding all collections, loadings/deliveries of customers goods, booking in of deliveries, entering of manifest and costings associated with each trailer.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and identify potential clients for the Sales Team.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with clients. Liaising with other company offices and agents to ensure safe and accurate deliveries.
- Generate invoices as required, in a timely manner in line with Finance team guidelines.
- Be responsible for handling designated key accounts, controlling of collections/deliveries/ CMR's / POD’s.
- Two years European Road Freight import experience within the Irish freight forwarding industry and familiar with Import Services from Holland, Belgium, Germany, Italy, France or Spain.
- Strong PC and administration skills
- Team player & problem solver is key
- Excellent communications skills, written & verbal
- Excellent numerical skills
Full time, permanent
€Neg basic + Bonus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/