Order Picker with aVNA/Turrett Licence-Dublin West
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin West
- € 24000 - € 24000
- Dublin West
Our client a Transport company based in Dublin West now seek to hire an Order Picker with an in-date VNA/Turrett Licence and Manual Handling Cert for a full-time temp position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pick, pack and dispatch materials.
- Receive materials and update the inventory management system, store and allocate received materials as per company procedures ensuring stock rotation by expiry dates.
- Ensure that all materials are transported to their destination efficiently, safely and accurately
- Ensure that all stock handled is stored correctly, safely and accurately within the warehouse facility and carry out stocktaking activities.
- General housekeeping duties of stores facilities and company vehicles.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in an efficient and safe manner. (Storage of materials, manual handling, consideration of others).
- The position may require duties to be carried out in other branches within the group and customer premises.
- Any other duties as required.
- Ensure system reports are utilised and run daily to manage stock accuracy
- Support any investigations related to inventory queries.
- HR Policies and Health & Safety Procedures
- Promote Health & Safety in the workplace
- In - Date Turrett Licence and Manual Handling Cert essential
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Understanding of Logistics IT systems and application.
- Ability to interface confidently and effectively with customers
- A team player.
- Excellent attention to detail getting it right first time.
- Effective time management.
- Good knowledge Of IT Systems and excel/word applications
- Ability to work in pressurised environment and manage low and peak volume
- Excellent Communication Skills
Full time/Temporary role
€12.25 per Hr
37.5 Hr week, Flexibility required
Swing shift 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
Weekend Work is required from time to time
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/