Process Engineer (Plastic) Co Clare
Our client, a leader in advanced materials technology, is looking for a Process Engineer in Co. Clare. The successful candidate will possess a high level of initiative, the ability to handle multiple responsibilities and will have project management experience. These qualities will be needed to ensure the successful completion of projects assigned by the Quality and Technical Managers.
• Ensure compliance with all Environmental, Health & Safety site procedures.
• Perform product testing and Quality Assurance in-line with Customer requirements.
• Perform Root-Cause Analysis, with process and test data, to implement Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
• Respond to manufacturing problems in a timely manner to maintain and support production.
• Support and coordinate the implementation of capital investment programs.
• Maintaining customer specifications and supporting contract review.
• Maintain SOP’s to comply with traceability requirements of ISO Standards as well as Pharmaceutical, Food & Automotive industries.
• Provide technical support for processing and process capabilities to Customer Service, Sales and Quality Assurance.
• Support the implementation and upgrade of ‘Manufacturing 4.0’ in the facility.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in a similar industry such as synthetics or plastics.
- A degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering or Materials Science.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to make independent decisions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to make independent decisions as well as operate in a team environment.
- Understanding and experience of Lean Six Sigma and the ability to contribute and manage portions of a world-class manufacturing (WCM) program & manufacturing 4.0 is desirable
- Process improvement experience
- Ideally, knowledge and implementation of gage R&R studies
- Experience of using FMEA on the process
- Technical document writing
- Full time permanent
- €45,000 - negotiable
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling on 021-2339200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/