Procurement Manager - Dublin 24
- LSR5658 - DLS1
- Dublin 24
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin South
Our Client, a leading Distribution company now seek to hire an Experienced Procurement Manager, As a senior management role, the Procurement Manager will manage the procurement function within the company in the most efficient and cost-effective manner while being fully compliant with all relevant legislation, regulation and in line with company policy and procedure.
- Develop and manage a strong, focused procurement management team
- Develop and manage supplier relationships, metric and performance
- Ensure maximum performance of team through effective KPI management
- Responsible for the implementation of company policies and procedures in relation to performance management, H&S, SOP’s and SLA’s
- Manage cross functional relationships with Sales and Operations
- Implement and manage supplier trade agreements
- Achieve service level and perfect order KPI targets
- Oversee stock control and stock profiling functions
- Achieve stock targets
- 5 years’ management experience of a procurement and reorder function within the FMCG or Manufacturing Industry is essential.
- Minimum 2.2 Supply Chain, Business or related degree
- Strategically focused Strong IT skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel)
- Self-motived, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong time management, organisation and planning ability
- Demonstration of strong leadership skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Proven track record of delivering results against KPI’s
- Strong customer focus and a commitment to providing a quality service
- Ability to support and motivate a team
- Commitment to learn and develop new skills
KPI metrics (service levels, perfect order score, inbound service levels)
Supplier metric stats
Full time, Permanent
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/