Our client has been delivering high purity process systems worldwide to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and food and beverage industries. Their team of highly experienced engineers are encouraged to develop innovative processes, mechanical and automation solutions for their international customers.
The company is now looking to hire a Project Manager who will devise, organise, drive and deliver all aspects of a project whilst motivating the team to achieve objectives safely, on time and to cost.
The role involves:
- Leading a team of process and mechanical engineers.
- Responsibility for the design, procurement, construction and testing activities during the project.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to deliver on their specific project objective.
- Ensuring that the system is delivered on time, within budget, to specification and meeting the highest standards of quality.
- Working closely with suppliers and subcontractors to satisfy customers’ expectations.
- Focusing on the commercials of project decisions.
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress and identifying and managing any risks to the schedule or commercials.
You must have the following:
- Mechanical or Process Engineering degree.
- Project Management qualification desirable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related role
- Experience of preparing and reviewing technical submissions
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Financial & Budgeting Experience
- Ability to manage a multi-disciplined project team as well as multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience involving complex mechanical process equipment a distinct advantage
- Previous experience of operating in an FDA regulated environment an advantage
- Experience of operating in a site-based commissioning team
€50,000 - €60,000 plus 25% bonus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/