This international pharmaceutical is looking for a QA Documentation Specialist who will support all administrative tasks in relation to the quality-related systems.
- Administrative support for the following electronic systems; LMS System - ComplianceWire; Document Control System – Veeva Vault and QS Management system - Trackwise
- Maintain documentation manuals to ensure accuracy and current information.
- Ensure the correct and timely input of training related documents into the LMS System.
- Participates in training on issues affecting own area of work.
- Provides cover for Site Induction training and System end-user training to national sites.
- Writes and revises SOPs and work instructions for continuous improvement of documentation systems.
- Provides Level 1 support for the systems
You must have:
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Experience on any of the following systems within the Pharma, Med Device or Food sector - Quality System Management systems, Learning Management System or Document Control systems.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of organizing, filing, scanning of documents and records.
- 2+ years of relevant system administration experience in Pharma, Med Device or Food sector.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
Full Time, 12-Month Contract
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs