QC Chemist - Lab Equipment
Are you an ambitious, high potential individual who wants the opportunity to progress in an international pharmaceutical? If you have a minimum of 4 year's laboratory experience in a regulated environment and would like to progress towards validation, this job could be of interest.
You will be responsible for:
• Qualification of Instrumentation for the QC laboratory, from purchasing to training on fully qualified instrument.
• Drafting and review of IQ,OQ,PQ documentation for qualification of equipment.
• Instrument system administrator and data integrity specialist.
• Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
• Renewal of contracts with vendors for work completed.
• Training administrator for QC department including establishing training curriculum for new product introduction.
• Mentoring junior staff with some task management responsibility. Provide on the job training and day-to-day guidance to other staff.
• Participating in cross-functional teams and leading Governance forums for equipment stream in QC.
• Planning, organization and implementation of projects within specified objectives.
• Leading and coordinating reviews and investigations in situations involving deviations from governing procedures and processes.
• Conducting procedure updates in QC lab and GMP reviews of logbooks
• Coordinating waste management, LEAN and 5S efforts as required.
• Troubleshooting instrumentation/test methods
You must have:
• Excellent experience of GMP and GLP
• B.Sc. in Instrumentation, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or similar.
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to prepare and present at Capex meetings
• Ambition and integrity
Full time, permanent
Highly competitive basic salary plus bonus and corporate benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/