Leading pharmaceutical manufacturer seeks an experienced Quality Control Chemist for a 12-month contract.
- Implement and adhere to company Quality Management Systems on a daily basis, ensuring all documentation is in compliance with cGMP standards.
- Adhere to and enforce company Health and Safety procedures including laboratory waste management.
- Reviews data and results of testing to ensure compliance to appropriate specifications and protocols.
- Support batch release, cert of analysis issuance process.
- Coordinates planning, organization, and execution of analysis to support batch flow.
- Leads and coordinates reviews and laboratory investigations utilizing root cause problem solving skills.
- Conducts procedure updates in QC lab and GMP reviews of logbooks
- Assists in the training of QC staff as needed.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Working knowledge of GMPs, pharmacopoeial, and regulatory requirements for testing and validation.
- Advanced knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Ability to work effectively with a team to accomplish organisational goals
- Knowledge of HPLC and UPLC Systems
Typical Education and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience and a BS degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
- 2 + years of relevant experience and a MS.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Full-time, 12-Month Contract
For an exploratory discussion on this or any other current opportunity, please contact Nicola Murphy
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs