Quality Officer (Logistics) - Dublin North
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Dublin North
Our client is currently looking for a Quality Officer for there two locations, Based in Dublin North.
Our client is a vastly growing Freight Forwarding Logistics provider.
The job is performed indoors in a warehousing, production, shipping setting about 80% of the time. Time will be spent auditing processes process associated with a traditional office environment with some external auditing requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quality Officer is responsible for overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Experience implementing IOS 9001 - 2015 experience
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems in our partner network.
- Perform inspection (examination) of internal & external processes.
- NCRs, for all reported issues that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
- Report to Senior Leadership Team on a quarterly on the performance of the QMS.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- QMS qualification
- Lean Six Sigma qualification is desirable
- 2 to 5 years auditing experience
- Must have solid experience with auditing.
- Clean Driving Licence and own Transport
Please get in touch for a more details Spec.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01 832 6330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/