The award-winning Logiskills Group are looking to expand our dynamic team and are actively looking for an experienced recruiter to join us in Cork because of the huge growth being experienced here. WCall confidentially, we would love to chat to you.
● The full cycle of recruitment from the development of client relationships, through to sourcing and delivering great candidate shortlists.
● Growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring we are meeting the requirements of our customers at all times. ● Screening, interviewing and advising candidates on options available to them in the market.
● Ensure Client and Candidate service is to the highest level at all stages of the recruitment process.
What we can offer:
● Location - Based in Little Island, you can avoid the stress of commuting into the City Centre. We're accessible either by train or car and there's free parking.
● Competitive salary with a highly competitive commission structure.
● Pension Contributions and Death in Service Insurance
● Staff night outs and many more
● 3+ years of recruitment experience in an agency is a distinct advantage.
● An existing network in the Cork market with the passion to use it!
● Have strong interpersonal ability, be highly competitive and be a self-starter.
● Highly ambitious and hard working.
Terms: Depending on experience.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/